2012 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
19 Gold & Silver Awards
- GOLD 2010 Zinfandel – Stone Ranch
- GOLD 2010 Primitivo – Alexander Valley
- GOLD 2008 Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon – Crazy Creek Vineyard”
2012 Sonoma County Harvest Fair
- Best of Class - 2010 Sangiovese
- Gold - 2009 Cabernet Sauvignon, Preston Ranch Reserve
- Gold - 2009 Sauvignon Blanc, Lace, Late Harvest
- Gold - 2010 Sangiovese
deLorimier is all about Wine and Art
Our tasting room is open daily from 10:30 to 5, so come on by and taste some liquid gold before it all disappears!
It is the quintessential destination winery for those special occasions and events. The extensive vineyard grounds and Cabana Courtyard have been designed to handle dream weddings and corporate events. With its commercial kitchen, two-bedroom guest house, and two private suites, deLorimier is the perfect spot for your dream-come-true party or event in wine country.
Stop by and taste our award-winning wines while enjoying one of the many great art exhibits in our gallery tasting room. Picnic in the vineyards or stay a few days in our guest house. Whatever you do, check out deLorimier Winery on your next visit to Sonoma County's Wine Country.